Why train with me?
I have been working in the health and fitness Industry in Cambridgeshire for 8 years. I am passionate about helping my clients to achieve their goals through fitness, nutrition and lifestyle change. My aim is to make fitness fun and to make my clients feel happy, confident and motivated in order to reach their goals.
I specialise in working with people of all levels of fitness, whether you want to achieve weight-loss, body tone, dietary advice, weight management and /or sports specific goals.
Training with me will help you to:
- Meet your fitness goals
- Lead a healthier and well balanced lifestyle
- Have fun and enjoy exercising
- Keep you motivated and on track with your goals
- Discover a healthier and happier you!
I have qualifications & experience in the following:
- LAO Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training (QCF)
- LAO Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
- LAO Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Ante and Post Natal Participants (QCF)
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Adapting Fitness Instruction for Adolescents
- Certificate in Fitness Instructing in the Context of Gym Level Two
- Exercise and Fitness Knowledge Unit Certificate Level Two
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Active Leisure and Learning Instructing Physical Activity and Exercise
- Referral Programme Consultant Qualification (GP Referral)
- Core Fundamentals Level One- Power Plate
- Keiser M3 Cycling Instructor Certificate (Spinning)
- Kettlebell Instructor Training
- Introduction to Indoor Rowing Instruction (British Rowing Coaching)
- FA Safeguarding Children Workshop
- REPs Registered Exercise Profesional Level 3
- Level 1 Award in Coaching Football
- Sport and Conditioning Coach